Railway Ticket Booking in Bangladesh:
CNSBD Esheba now has the ability to order rail tickets online. Instead of purchasing a rail ticket at a train station ticket counter, you can now purchase one online. You don’t have to go to the railway ticket counter from the station you wish to travel to; instead, use Esheba to book your train tickets online.
If you want to go by train, you must first purchase a ticket either online or at the station. This article will offer you all of the necessary information on the online rail ticket reservation method. We’re here to assist you in making your journey more enjoyable.
ESHEBA offers online train ticket booking.
ESHEBA is a Bangladesh Railway online service provided by CNSBD; if you wish to buy a train ticket online, you must use ESHEBA. The online railway ticket reservation system is far more user-friendly than others. There are two steps to purchasing tickets. Here’s everything you need to know about buying tickets online. Pay close attention to all of the directions.
Find out more about the Bangladesh Railway Esheba E-Ticketing service (the information on the government website hasn’t been updated yet, so don’t be confused; read this article to learn about the recently upgraded CNSBD ESHEBA system). You can contact us if you have any issues with your ticket booking.
Railway Ticket Booking in Bangladesh: A Step-by-Step Guide
There are two steps to purchasing Bangladesh Railway online train tickets: Become a member of Bangladesh Railway’s online ticketing system and purchase a ticket online. But there’s one more thing to do: pay for the ticket you bought online. Let’s see how we may complete all of the processes for purchasing a train ticket online and paying for it in order to have a comfortable and joyful ride.
Step 1: In Esheba, register for a Bangladesh Railway online ticket.
To begin, go to the Bangladesh Railway Esheba website and register. Before registering on the Railway Esheba website, you will not be able to purchase a ticket. Let’s have a look at the directions.
Visit this website (esheba.cnsbd.com) for registering in the Bangladesh Railway e-ticketing service.
- You will be directed to the website of Bangladesh Railway Esheba. There is a webpage for the “User Registration” form on that page.
- To register, click on “Sign Up” first.
Fill out the form with the correct information they requested.
The following information must be entered into the Bangladesh Railway online ticket registration form:
- Fill up your full name.
- Your email address is required.
- ]Enter your phone number, then double-check it by entering it again.
- Enter the password you want to use for login, and then confirm it.
- Then, below, click the “Sign Up” button.
NOW, enter and confirm the OTP code supplied to your phone number.
You will now be led to a user login window that looks like this:
Or, visit here to log in to your account.
Congress, You have successfully registered on the Bangladesh railway website. Now, you can purchase a ticket. Follow my step blew to buy an online train ticket.
Step 2: How to Purchase a Train Ticket From Bangladesh Railways Online
You had registered on the Railway Esheba website in the first stage. Now, in the second step, you can purchase or reserve a train ticket for any railway station with an online ticketing system.
- Visit this website (esheba.cnsbd.com)
- You will see a Welcome Page of the Bangladesh Railway E-Ticketing Service.
- Now you must choose your destination (route), journey date, seat class, and passengers (adult or child; children will receive a small reduction on their ticket price).
- Then select “Find” from the drop-down menu.Note: It’s worth noting that you can only issue 4 passengers at a time.
- Consider the following scenario: I wish to travel to B Sirajul Islam from Accalpur on January 22nd, I’ve picked the Shovon Chair seat, and I’m not traveling with any children or adults.
Then I selected “Find” from the drop-down menu, and the following is the result:
- If a train seat is available, you’ll get a list of available trains, ticket prices, travel times, and other details about your trip.
- If the train has already left, a notification will appear in the “Details” button.
- Select “Details” from the drop-down menu.
- The train route and buy button are shown below; click on the image to enlarge it:
If you’ve reached the Purchase stage, you already know which train you’ll be taking and when you’ll be arriving. Now, listen to me:
- Click on the “Purchase” button.
- You will see a Train ticket booking login Pop Up page now.
- Enter your “email and password” to log in to your account.
- Click “login”.
- Mark the check box “Remember Me” if you wish to save login information so you don’t have to re-enter your email and password later when logging into your account..
- Now, log in to your account.
- Look at the image carefully below; it’s the final stage you buy a train ticket.
- You have your details information of yours on the ticket buying page.
- Click on the Buy Ticket button.
- You will be asked to complete your personal profile.
- Enter your NID number, gender, Date of birth.
NOTE: Seat selection is only accessible up to 120 hours prior to the departure date. From 9:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m., you can purchase a ticket online.
How To Pay For Purchase Ticket Online
So, you’ve gone through the entire process of selecting a train ticket, seat category, and everything else. It’s now time to pay for your ticket. Nexus Pay, MasterCard/VISA, DBBL rocket mobile banking, Americal Express, bKash, and Tap can all be used to pay for Bangladesh Railway tickets. Here’s how to pay for a ticket you’ve already bought online.
- Visit this link (esheba cnsbd ticket payment)
- Select the Payment method you want to use for the ticket bill payment.
- Then, enter your accounted number, Password, and OTP to complete the payment.
- Step 1: Select an option; Say, “DBBL Mobile Banking“.
- Step 2: Put your Rocket Number and Pin.
- Step 3: You will receive a confirmation code on your phone number, which you used to create your DBBL account.
- Step 4: Then give the confirmation code and click Submit.
- Step 5: After all, you will receive your online train ticket in your email
Railway Tickets Can Be Purchased Via Mobile App
For all SIM users, purchasing a train ticket online is now simple.
Intercity train tickets can be purchased/booked through Robi, Grameenphone, and Banglalink Ltd. They were more efficient. There’s no need to go to the train station or wait in a huge line. You must first register in order to make a mobile rail reservation. You must first go to your mobile message option to register. Then send the text TKET to 1200.
When your registration is complete, the mobile operator will send you a confirmation SMS. They will send you a PIN through SMS. Then, by following the instructions below, you’ll be able to purchase a train ticket. Please take your time and thoroughly complete all of the tasks. Please let us know if you have any problems purchasing your ticket. We will make every effort to resolve your issue. Proceed to the next step.
Robi Train Ticket Purchasing Process
If you want to buy a train ticket bd, follow our instructions to buy train tickets using the Robi SIM.
You will get detailed information about the mobile train ticket by Robi. Please visit this link: Robi Train-ticketing service.
Grameenphone Train Ticket: GPay Train Ticket
GP users can now buy train tickets using Grameenphone’s special GPay train ticket service. Follows our instructions to buy train ticket using GrameenPhone SIM.
For more information about Grameenphone mobile ticket booking, please visit this link here: GrameenPhone train-ticketing.
Train Ticket Booking Mobile App BD
Bangladesh Railways is always trying to make your journey safer and enjoyable. For these circumstances, they provide easier ways to get a train schedule, ticket, etc. They also publish a mobile application to help passengers.
Bangladesh Railway Apps
You can search in the google play store by writing the ‘Railway help app.’ You can also download this application from the google play store from here—download Bangladesh Railway Apps.
Bkash Train Ticket
There doesn’t have any Bkash train ticket buy/booking system. But you can pay your payment via Bkash mobile banking while you buy/book a ticket online. Not with only Bkash, but you can also complete purchase tickets via Cash card, Credit card, Visa card, Mastercard, etc.
Bangladesh Railway E-Ticketing Service
The full form of CNSBD is Computer Network System Limited, mostly known as CNS limited. This is a Bangladeshi IT service company that provides its service to the government. Since 1992, this IT company providing many innovative and successful services to the Bangladesh government. This company maintains many big and smaller projects of the Bangladesh government, and Bangladesh Railway is one of them.
Bangladesh Railway e-Ticket
E-ticket stands for electronic ticket. Bangladesh railway e-ticket system has been developed by the Bangladesh government. CNSBD helps maintain the railway e-ticketing system. To process the Bangladesh railway e-ticket, you have to visit esheba.cnsbd.com.
Enter all the information has asked here in the form, then find an available seat for your journey. Then order the ticket for your travel your selected route.
You will get all the information about the Bangladesh Railway. And you get contact information here. Visit this Official Website: railway.gov.bd.
If you face any problem, please contact us. You can also visit the Bangladesh Railway Train Schedule.