Are you planning a trip from Dhaka to Rajshahi soon? And you discovered the best bus? No worries; you’re still on the right page for your information. In this article, I will tell you about the bus ticket price from Dhaka to Rajshahi, the route information, the location, and which bus is the most suitable.
There are numerous buses running between Dhaka and Rajshahi. All of the information is available below. This route has both AC and non-AC options. All times, bus schedules, and other information are approximate and subject to change due to business policy. I hope you understand.
Distance between Dhaka and Rajshahi by Bus
Dhaka and Rajshahi are approximately 245.4 kilometers apart. Traveling from Dhaka to Rajshahi may take 5 to 6 hours.
List of buses from Dhaka to Rajshahi
There are many transportation services in Dhaka to the Rajshahi route. Around 10 buses run on the road, including Dhaka to Rajshahi AC Bus Schedule. Well, now we will show you the Dhaka to Rajshahi bus list. You can follow it, which helps your journey be safe and comfortable. So, let’s check some bus services from Dhaka to Rajshahi Division: • National Travels • Desh Travels • Tuhin Elite • Grameen Travels • Hanif Enterprise Akota Poribahan; Shyamoli Paribahan; Keya Paribahan; Agib Paribahan.
Non-AC Bus in Dhaka to Rajshahi Route:
AC Bus in Dhaka to Rajshahi Route:
History and Rajshahi tourist attractions
Rajshahi is Bangladesh’s third largest city and one of the country’s oldest and most ancient metropolises. It is situated in the Padma River Basin. This division is also known as Rashmin Nagar because of its heritage, fruits and confectionery, and especially silk. Not only that, but it is constantly available to quench the thirst of pilgrims on their route. Mahasthangarh, Puthia Palace, Maharaja’s Prasad of Natore, Varendra Museum, Bangabandhu Bridge, Choto Sona Mosque, Hardinge Bridge, and Paharpur Buddhist shrine are among the historical sites.
Facilities & Caution
1. Passengers should arrive at the bus stop at least 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
2. Each traveler is allowed to bring up to ten kilograms of luggage with them. If your luggage weighs more than 10 kg, you will be charged an extra fee.
3. Passengers are not permitted to transport unlawful products. The authorities are not liable in the instance of unlawful products being transported.
4. Smoking is not permitted on the bus.
5. After dropping off their luggage at the bus bunker, passengers should take a token and keep it secure until they receive their stuff back. Passengers must keep their handbags and other belongings on the bus under their own responsibility.
6. Passengers who arrive late at the bus stop and miss the bus will not be reimbursed for their transportation fare.
7. There is room for passengers to sit in the AC-attached room on the counter.
8. The car has a first aid box with the necessary equipment and medicine.
9. Carrying digested food products is strictly prohibited.
10. You must keep your money, gold, and other valuables under your control.
11. It is advisable to refrain from eating or drinking anything from a stranger or person.
12. There is no special or separate seat for children, women, or the disabled.
So, after reading this article, you will understand how to travel by bus from Dhaka to Rajshahi. If you want to know about other transportation services by reading the other articles on our website. Thank you for coming to our website. Have a wonderful day.