Nabil Paribahan: Online Ticket, Schedule
In northern Bangladesh, Nabil Paribahan is a well-known bus service. They use a Scania K410 that was imported from Malaysia to deliver the services. Shohagh Paribahan Private Limited is a sibling firm. Only non-AC buses are used by Nabil Paribahan to transport passengers. Unlike Shohagh Paribahan, they do not have a Scania or Volvo AC bus service. They mapped out all the possible roads through northern Bangladesh.
Counter Number, Schedule, and Ticket Price Information for Nabil Paribahan
The company’s main office is located at 15/1, old Gabtoli Mirpur, Dhaka-1218. You can contact them by dialing 02-9007036 and 02-9011143 to know more about Nabil Paribahan services. Nabil Paribahan counter phone number is:
Nabil paribahan dhaka counter contact number
Assad Gate Counters
Phone: 01839-968533, 01882-003271
Kalyanpur Counters, Khalek Filling Station
Phone: 01869-811012, 01869-811013
Mazar Road Counter 1
Phone: 01839-968530, 01869-811014
Mazar Road Counter 2
Phone: 01839-968531, 01882-003268
Nabil Paribahan Rangpur counters
Nabil Paribahan Dinajpur counters
Phone: 01746-715441, 01737-890944
Rani Shankal Counter
Remember when Travelling in Nabil Paribahan
- Passengers must arrive at the bus stop at least 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Each passenger is permitted to bring a maximum of 10 kilograms of luggage. An additional charge will have to be given in the case of more than 10 kg of luggage.
- Passengers are not permitted to transport illegal goods. In the case of carrying illegal goods, the authorities are not responsible for that.
- Smoking is not allowed on the bus.
- Passengers should take a token after dropping off their luggage in the bus bunker and keep it safe until they receive their luggage back. Passengers are responsible for their own handbags and other belongings while on the bus.
- If passengers arrive late at the bus stop and miss the bus, their transportation fare will not be refunded.
- While Nabil Paribahan buses are good, the employees and staff are well trained. I think management will take strict initiatives for the purpose of providing better service.